What can I expect to feel?
- Our treatments are 100% Pain FREE!
- There is NO discomfort or downtime
- Some individuals do feel a slight sensation of either warmth, stomach gurgling, tingling or air popping, but not everyone does.
Suggested Supplements During Treatments:
Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Is one of the eight B-complex water-soluble vitamins. Niacin has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin, and nervous system. Niacin is used by health care providers as an alternative to people that cannot withstand statins to lower “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and raise “good” cholesterol (HDL).
- We recommend Niacin 100 mg
- Make sure to purchase REGULAR Niacin.
- NOT Flush-free or Time-released
- Take 100MG 4 times throughout the day; 100 mg at 1 time
- Take Niacin 15-20 minutes after eating.
- It is recommended NOT to take Niacin in the morning.
- It is recommended that you have consumed at least 20-30 ounces of water prior to beginning your daily dosing.
- Niacin is Vitamin B3.
- If you do have a “niacin flush” baby aspirin has been known to minimize the flushing sensation. This can typically last for several minutes.
- Like other B vitamins, niacin helps the body break down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. Niacin has a role in producing certain hormones in the adrenal glands and helps remove harmful chemicals from the liver.
- The higher dosages necessary to lower cholesterol can cause undesirable side effects such as upset stomach, headaches, dizziness, flushing, and itching.
- According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the recommended daily value of niacin is 20 mg for a 2,000-calorie diet. But therapeutic dosages of this B vitamin can range anywhere between 1,500 and 3,000.mg a day to improve your numbers.
Milk Thistle – Milk thistle seeds have been used for centuries to treat liver and gallbladder disease.
- Milk Thistle is a supplement pill – NOT A DAIRY PRODUCT
- 200 mg per day, may be taken with or without food.
- Milk Thistle will help cleanse the liver and kidneys.
- The University of Rochester Medical Center says the most active group of bioflavonoids in milk thistle seeds is silybin. It’s thought that these provide protection from liver damage.
- It works by stopping toxins and free radicals from attaching to cells in the liver.You are at a higher risk of milk thistle allergy if you are allergic to other plants in the same family such as daisies, marigolds, chrysanthemums, and ragweed.
Where can you purchase suggested supplements?
- Sprouts Markets are a good local option as they have a large vitamin and supplements department.
- Amazon is another good option.
What should I bring with me?
- Have your personal facemask
- We suggest a water bottle
- You may keep your phone with you – you may want earbuds if you plan on listening to music or watch programming
- Your watch or jewelry is not a problem
What should I wear:
- Arrive in whatever attire you choose, female clients should be prepared to remove clothing except for under garments
- Men typically just remove their shirts and shoes