During these uncertain times, we want to address questions and concerns you may have. As the situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are constantly monitoring federal, state and local authorities, and gathering best practices from other organizations. The safety of our clients and employees is our number one priority, and as such, we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure that Austin Body Contouring remains a safe environment for all:
- YES, WE ARE OPEN! Both locations will remain open at this time for treatments and complimentary consultations. We are closely monitoring the situational guidelines and will keep you informed of any changes. We’ll remain open until the City of Austin or CDC provides different guidelines.
- We have implemented rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures to ensure treatment rooms and all areas of our office are clean.
- In addition to wearing gloves, our technicians constantly wash their hands and will be doing so between client interactions.
- Our facilities do not experience a high volume of individuals at any given time, so physical distancing is not problematic and we typically have less than 10 people in our office at one time.
- Additionally, our treatment rooms are private, however, we will limit vibration plate use to one client at a time.
- If you (or any of your family members) are exhibiting any symptoms such as cough/cold, runny nose, fever, body aches, etc., we ask you to please call our office and reschedule your appointment at 512-660-2810. During this time, we are waiving any cancellation penalties.
We will continue daily assessments of this situation and assure you that we will do our best to put measures in place for the safety of all.
Austin Body Contouring