Austin Body Contouring and its staff take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to AustinBodyContouring.com and our office locations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us in our offices. For example, we collect information from you when you contact us via email, call us with a question, create or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you may include things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
Automated Information Collection
We collect information related to your interactions with our websites and apps to create a better user experience. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our site, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, web beacons, and tags. Our websites and mobile applications are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers. To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our websites using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based Advertising is covered in more detail below.
Some of our websites and mobile applications may collect certain information such as the type of mobile device you’re using or your location so you can be directed to our nearest office. To allow any application to identify your location, you must enable this functionality through your mobile device’s settings to allow the use of technologies such as Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower position, or other technologies. Austin Body Contouring has no control over your device’s settings.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Facilitating interactions with Austin Body Contouring and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Austin Body Contouring does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
- Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Austin Body Contouring, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
- We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Austin Body Contouring cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions, such as clicking “unsubscribe” in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Call 512-660-2810 with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: email@example.com
Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Austin Body Contouring
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
7035 Bee Cave Road Suite 203
Austin, TX 78746
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our websites or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect personal and other information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To learn more about interest-based advertising (also called behavioral advertising), visit www.aboutads.info.
To opt-out of interest-based advertising, use Evidon’s Global Opt-Out tool at www.evidon.com.. There is also a Profile Manager tool which allows you to manage your interest-based preferences used by ad networks, data aggregators and others.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS