viagra order helvetica, see sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Cold laser which has been proven to assist with body contouring by removing body fat and reducing inches without invasive surgery, there are a few key steps to success that should be incorporated in order to achieve maximize results.
Achieve Your Maximum Success For Eliminating Stubborn Body Fat and Excess Inches
By following these steps every day, you will maximize your results for reducing body fat and excess inches. Begin the following protocol one week prior to starting your treatments; continue during your treatments and for as long as 2 weeks after your last treatment. It is important to maintain the stated protocol for at least 2weeks after your final treatment as 20-40% of your results will occur during this time.
1) Niacin – Regular Niacin (not flush-free or time released Niacin). Purchase regular Niacin in 100 mg. capsules and take 1 with water and food. Take a total of 400 mg per day; however, do not take them at the same time. Niacin may make you feel flushed, warm, and/or itchy for a short period of time.
2) Hydrate – Drink 100 fl. oz. of water each day (3 liters). The released body fat needs to exit the body via the kidneys.
3) Walk (Exercise) – Maintain your regular workout routine. If you do not workout, walk at least 10 minutes each day.
4) Wear a compression garment such as Spanx or Under Armour as much as possible.
5) Eliminate alcohol completely. This allows your kidneys, liver and lymphatic systems to quickly purge the excess body fat.
6) No caffeine & Reduce fat intake. Caffeine causes dehydration which will inhibit elimination.
7) Watch for Constipation. The released body fat needs to exit the body via bowel movements. Therefore, it is important to eat plenty of fiber so as to avoid constipation.
8) Keep your appointments . Disruption of the treatment cycle will cause your results to suffer. A minimum of 6 treatments is recommended for all patients.
Painlessly Eliminate Body Fat and Achieve Your Body Contouring Goals
There are no needles, no incisions, and no recovery time needed. Cold Laser works by emulsifying adipose tissue which then releases into the interstitial space. The excess body fat is then passed through the body during its normal course of detoxification. Your Cold Laser treatments are six to nine treatment sessions, administered over a two-week period of time. For added results, discuss additional Cold Laser treatments with your technician. Cold Lasers do not produce heat, it is completely non-invasive, and has never shown any recorded side effects. During the procedure, patients generally feel nothing.
What You Can Expect – After completion of the two week protocol clinical trials resulted in an average of 3.64 inches lost; with some patients losing as much as 9 inches. Many patients do not see noticeable results until after the last session. Don’t get discouraged and stay with the protocol. As with any procedure results will and may be more dramatic from one patient to the next.
Cold Laser Body Contouring has been featured on an episode of The Doctors as well as Dr. Oz. Schedule your free consultation with our staff in Austin today! Call (512) 660- 2810
When starting your treatments, you will be placed in a room and you will:
1) Remove your clothes, leaving your undergarments or bathing suit on, and lay down on the table wearing the safety goggles.
2) The technician will direct the Cold lasers at the target areas.
3) Each treatment is 60 minutes.
4) For best results, it’s critical to schedule your appointments every other day (three treatments a week) for two weeks.
FDA Grants Market Clearance for Zerona Laser
Proven safe and effective for circumference reduction of the waist, hips and thighs
McKinney, TX August 30, 2010 – Erchonia Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer in low-level laser technology, has been granted market clearance by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the non-invasive body contouring device, the Zerona. The Zerona is the first non-invasive aesthetic device to receive FDA market clearance in the U.S. for circumferential reduction of the waist, hips, and thighs.
The FDA granted market clearance following the completion of a placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind, multi-site clinical investigation evaluating sixty-seven study participants. The results obtained from that study demonstrated an average inch loss reduction of 3.65 inches across patient’s waist, hips, and thighs in as little as two weeks. The clinical trial, absent of diet restrictions, exercise requirements, or any other adjunctive components properly illustrated the clinical utility of the Zerona and set the precedent on how aesthetic devices should be evaluated. ZERONA treatments can be done effectively on essentially any part of the body where deposits of subcutaneous fat exist, especially those that are resistant to diet and exercise. Most patients start with treating the waist, hips and tops of thighs which can all be targeted in one treatment session as they are within the target areas of the 5 laser lights.